- Administration Assistant (CLMF)
- Coordinator, Family Life Education Services (CLMF)
- Coordinator, Natural Fertility Management (CLMF)
- Administration Officer (WAPSO)
- Administration Assistant (WACMRO)
- Coordinator, Prison Ministry
- Events Coordinator (CYM)
- Faith Formation Coordinator (CYM)
- Mission and Ministry Coordinator (CYM)
- Systems Accountant
- Pastoral Worker
Catholic Archdiocese of Perth
Fixed Term (12 Months) Full Time Position
- Use your relevant skills and experience in a purpose-driven organisation - the Catholic Archdiocese of Perth
- Be a part of organisational transformation
- Additional 3.5 days leave over Christmas
OVERVIEW OF THE CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF PERTH
The Catholic Archdiocese of Perth has 106 Parishes and 23 Agencies within its boundaries. Each Parish is under the responsibility of a Priest appointed by the Archbishop of Perth. Agencies are managed by a Director and deliver a wide variety of ministries including; Safeguarding, faith enrichment and formation, liturgy, disability and mental health support, counselling, Aboriginal outreach, marriage and family education services, homelessness support, justice and ecology education programs, training courses and employment support, migrant and refugee services, and prison chaplaincy. Archdiocesan administrative support is provided through the Office of the Archbishop and the Catholic Archdiocese of Perth Administration Centre (CAPAC).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO
The Catholic Archdiocese of Perth is seeking a suitably qualified Systems Accountant to join its Finance team based in Adelaide Terrace, Perth on a fixed term (12 months) full-time basis. The Systems Accountant is responsible for the administration, maintenance and development of the Archdiocese’s Finance System providing support and solutions, ensuring finance IT systems, databases, financial processing and reporting requirements can be met by the Finance Team and the broader business. They are responsible for maintaining integrity of the financial systems, and providing direction and support on financial matters relating to the accounting systems.
Please email email@example.com for a copy of the full Job Description.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing systems performance and identifying system issues.
- Designing and implementing internal system controls (preventative and detective) to provide quality assurance over financial data.
- Coordinating product development and enhancement activities including user stories, solution design and user testing scenarios.
- Developing and implementing change management strategies and implementation plans aligned to new initiatives or existing finance / enterprise systems and services.
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining guidelines, procedures, and governance to improve business operations and learning opportunities, in partnership with stakeholders.
- Advising and supporting technology adoption, digital literacy, information resourcing, learning experience design and content development.
- Participate in, contribute to and implement quality improvement and risk management into all aspects of service.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This role is suitable for someone who has:
- the necessary qualifications, skills and experience
- self-motivation with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- a high level of attention to detail
- enjoys providing solutions and implementing change
- a service mindset
- able to work within a tight timeframe
Tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce or similar
Professional qualification as a CA/CPA is considered a plus
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have an in depth knowledge and understanding of Accounting fundamentals and standards, and demonstrated experience in reviewing and analysing systems specifications and documentations, and in analysing and implementing system integration/interface. Extensive overall understanding and skills in computerised accounting systems, in particular TechOne financial modules, Microsoft Excel, ERPs and Record Management systems is essential. Good communication, organisational and time management skills will be required. A Federal Police Clearance and COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate will be required from the successful applicant.
- Competitive salary package
- 3.5 days additional paid leave over Christmas
- Be a part of organisational transformation
- Working in a friendly and positive environment
HOW TO APPLY
This is an opportunity to work in an area in which system maintenance, coordination of development and change management is an integral part of the role.
For a full copy of the Job Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be submitted on SEEK by Tuesday 4 April 2023 at:
Systems Accountant Job in Perth WA - SEEK
We reserve the right to begin the shortlisting prior to the closing date.