Good Shepherd Sisters - Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd (RGS)
Good Shepherd Provincialate,53 Abbotsford Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia
(03) 9270 9700
(03) 9419 4472
Good Shepherd Community
52 Ruislip Street, West Leederville WA 6007, Australia
Founded by Sr Euphrasie Pelletier in 1835 in Angers, France. Introduced to Australia in the Archdiocese of Melbourne from Angers, France, by Archbishop James Goold OSA in 1863. First WA community established at Adelaide Terrace, Perth, from Abbotsford, Victoria, in 1902.