News & Events
- Finding hope in hard times; letting God move you through your suffering
- Ukrainian Catholic community comes together one year one from start of war
- LITURGICAL FORMATION AND RENEWAL PROGRAM - Important stages of life made holy through Sacramentality, says Fr Vincent
- Families gain from inaugural MOU; parties commit to working proactively
- Errol and Jason ordained to the diaconate: We are all called to be faithful disciples of Jesus, says Archbishop Costelloe
- Archive 2023
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2018
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- Archive 2012
- Archive 2011
- Archive 2010
- The Record Magazine
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Farewell to Cathedral Presbytery Cook
Article and photos by Fr Robert Cross
Mrs Chris Doyle joined with the Cathedral clergy and staff as well as Church Office personnel for a farewell Morning Tea on Friday 4 May. Chris was appointed the Cathedral Presbytery cook following renovations to the presbytery approximately two years ago.
Fr Jean-Noel Marie thanked Chris on behalf of everybody for keeping the Cathedral clergy and visitors well fed and for her great sense of humour and smile.
Chris and her husband Robbie will soon move to Fremantle where they will manage two B & B's.
We wish Chris and her husband all the best in their new venture!