News & Events
- Finding hope in hard times; letting God move you through your suffering
- Ukrainian Catholic community comes together one year one from start of war
- LITURGICAL FORMATION AND RENEWAL PROGRAM - Important stages of life made holy through Sacramentality, says Fr Vincent
- Families gain from inaugural MOU; parties commit to working proactively
- Errol and Jason ordained to the diaconate: We are all called to be faithful disciples of Jesus, says Archbishop Costelloe
- Archive 2023
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2018
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- Archive 2012
- Archive 2011
- Archive 2010
- The Record Magazine
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Archdiocese of Perth in focus at encounter with Pope Francis
The Archdiocese of Perth’s Judicial Vicar and Dean of St Mary’s Cathedral, Monsignor Michael Keating, had the privilege of meeting with Pope Francis on Friday, 26 June 2015, following a Mass at Casa San Marta.
St Jerome celebrates 80th anniversary
St Jerome’s Primary School in Munster celebrated its 80th Anniversary on Sunday, 9 August, with a fun-filled program of entertainment, games and art enjoyed by students and staff, past and present.
Fr Stephen Cooney celebrates 60 years of priesthood
More than 150 people last month attended the 60th anniversary of Norbertine priest Father Stephen Cooney OPraem, who is currently the parish priest of St Patrick’s Parish, York, at St Joseph’s Priory in Queens Park on 3 July.
Fra ‘Paddy’ Boyle remembered as a foundation builder of faith
Crowds of parishioners from across the Archdiocese gathered at St Anthony’s Parish Wanneroo recently in celebration of the life of Servite Father, Fra Patrick Boyle, who was also affectionately known as Paddy.
Salesian founder offers insight into Christ’s love, says Archbishop
We have to keep trying to love, and show our love, to those who matter to us, in ways that will make sense to them rather than simply in ways that will make us feel good, said Archbishop Timothy Costelloe in celebration of the bicentennial anniversary of St John Bosco's birth, 16 August.