News & Events
- Finding hope in hard times; letting God move you through your suffering
- Ukrainian Catholic community comes together one year one from start of war
- LITURGICAL FORMATION AND RENEWAL PROGRAM - Important stages of life made holy through Sacramentality, says Fr Vincent
- Families gain from inaugural MOU; parties commit to working proactively
- Errol and Jason ordained to the diaconate: We are all called to be faithful disciples of Jesus, says Archbishop Costelloe
- Archive 2023
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2018
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- Archive 2012
- Archive 2011
- Archive 2010
- The Record Magazine
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Catholic Homes farewells Chairman
Catholic Homes Incorporated (Catholic Homes) Chairman and long-standing board member Kevin Edwards has last month announced his retirement at the organisation’s Annual General Meeting.
Mr Edwards has been a board member for more than 40 years and has held the position of Chairman for the past three years.
Incoming Chairman Peter Messer said that Kevin’s thoughtful and open leadership style has been an asset to the organisation.
“Kevin has been supportive of a number of key initiatives, including the Leadership Development Training that has positioned Catholic Homes to have a strong and sustainable future.
“His knowledge and understanding of our history and its strengths will be missed,” Mr Messer said.
Mr Messer took over the role as Chairman following the AGM. He has been a member of the Catholic Homes Board since 2004 and has served as Chairman of the Finance and Audit Committee throughout that time.