News & Events
- Mary is the great symbol of our faith, says Archbishop Costelloe
- First Archdiocesan Assembly set to be launched on 4 June
- Catholic Outreach volunteers “heaven sent”
- Tradition of volunteering continues: Bishop Sproxton gives thanks for ‘those who worked hard with the little that they had’
- Good Shepherd Sunday opens new doors at St Charles Seminary
- Archive 2023
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2018
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- Archive 2012
- Archive 2011
- Archive 2010
- The Record Magazine
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Thousands arrive in Perth for Australian Catholic Youth Festival
Thousands of young people from across the country will have arrived in Perth by this evening as the Archdiocese of Perth prepares to host the 2019 Australian Catholic Youth Festival.
Australian Catholic Youth Festival pilgrims told: ‘Rebuild my Church’
Thousands of young Australian Catholics have been challenged to “go out and rebuild” God’s Church on the opening day of the 2019 Australian Catholic Youth Festival.
Be witnesses to the goodness of God, young Catholics urged
American speaker, evangelist and author Katie Prejean McGrady has told 5500 young Australian Catholics that they are made “not only for something great” in this world, but that they are ultimately made “to worship God for eternity”.
At closing Mass, Festival pilgrims told to be courageous
Perth Archbishop Timothy Costelloe SDB has encouraged thousands of young Catholics to leave the 2019 Australian Catholic Youth Festival ready to open their hearts and lives to Jesus.