News & Events
- Mary is the great symbol of our faith, says Archbishop Costelloe
- First Archdiocesan Assembly set to be launched on 4 June
- Catholic Outreach volunteers “heaven sent”
- Tradition of volunteering continues: Bishop Sproxton gives thanks for ‘those who worked hard with the little that they had’
- Good Shepherd Sunday opens new doors at St Charles Seminary
- Archive 2023
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2018
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- Archive 2012
- Archive 2011
- Archive 2010
- The Record Magazine
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Be at centre of transformation into ‘large-hearted’ people: Archbishop
Archbishop Timothy Costelloe this week challenged students to be at the very centre of transforming their school into a ‘large-hearted school, full of large-hearted people’.
International Day of the Unborn Child: This is bold work, says Bishop Don
Some 150 people gathered at St Mary’s Cathedral last Saturday, 2 April to celebrate Mass as part of the International Day of the Unborn Child.
Forty years fly by for Father Benedict Quadros
Whether in the poverty-stricken villages of northern India, or the harsh climates of rural Western Australia, Father Benedict Quadros has put heart and soul into his priestly vocation over the past 40 years.
Marriage a stepping stone to the Catholic faith for Bateman parishioners
James Mead and Ryen Osorio may have been introduced to the Catholic Church by their spouses, but theirs was a personal journey of faith which led to their Baptisms last month.